Law. Consulting. Technology.
Christopher G. Kuhn
Chris Kuhn is a partner with ROLF and concentrates his practice in litigation, governmental investigation and employment matters. Chris regularly appears in both Federal and State Courts representing our clients in Ohio and Michigan as well as in administrative appeals related to adverse actions by CMS, Ohio Department of Medicaid, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
Chris also assists in responding to investigations and subpoenas issued by the Ohio Attorney General, the Michigan Attorney General, Office of Inspector General, and Department of Justice.
In the employment law field, he handles administrative appeals, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Ohio Civil Rights Commission (OCRC), Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS), and U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Chris joined ROLF in 2010.
Chris is admitted to practice in:
- Any state court in Ohio
- Any state court in Michigan
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Case Western Reserve University School of Law Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
Executive Notes Editor for the Health Matrix Journal of Law and Medicine
Connecticut College Bachelor of Arts
Chris is a member of the the following organizations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association,
- Ohio State Bar Association, and
- Cleveland Chapter of the Employment Inns of Court.
Chris is involved in various community activities, including
- The Cleveland Metro Bar Associations 3R’s program,
- The 250 (an organization providing support to the local and national chapters of Big Brothers Big Sisters), and
- Friends of the Campus International School.