Law. Consulting. Technology.
W. Cory Phillips is a partner with ROLF and focuses his practice on assisting our clients with receivables, debt collection, revenue cycle, and Medicaid entitlement and appeals.
Prior to joining ROLF, Cory worked for one of the nation’s largest creditors rights firms where his practice was focused on counseling, prosecuting and defending long-term care and senior living providers on issues pertaining to receivables or debt related matters.
Cory has been with ROLF since 2014.
Cory is admitted to practice in:
- Any state court in Ohio
- Any state court in Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Capital University Law School
- Cum Laude
- Order of the Curia
- Associate Notes Editor for the Law Review
The College of Wooster
- BA, Communication Studies
Cory has received the following honor and recognition:
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012-2016.
Cory is a member of the following organizations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association