Law. Consulting. Technology.
Ira Goffman, in his role as Incoming Board Chair and Chair of the Government Affairs Committee at Montefiore Home, joined LeadingAge members and leadership in Washington, DC on March 9 to share perspectives of not-for-profit senior living providers with members of Congress.
Other members of the delegation included:
- Richard Schwalberg, Administrator
- Ken Bravo, Chair, Government Relations Committee
- Mark Weiss, CFO/Adminisrtrator
- Allison Salopeck, President/CEO
- Dan Blechschmid, Board of Trustees
- Tangi McCoy, President/CEO
- Daniel Reingold, President/CEO & Chair Elect for Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Debbie Winn-Horvitz, President/CEO
- Sunni Herman, Executive Vice President
- Don Shulman, President/CEO