Law. Consulting. Technology.
Ira Goffman, in his role as Incoming Board Chair and Chair of the Government Affairs Committee at Montefiore Home, joined LeadingAge members and leadership in Washington, DC on March 9 to share perspectives of not-for-profit senior living providers with members of Congress.
The delegation met with Senators Sherrod Brown and Rob Portman, and health care assistants to Representative Pat Tiberi, Jim Renacci and Sen. Brown.
Other members of the delegation included:
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living
- Richard Schwalberg, Administrator
- Ken Bravo, Chair, Government Relations Committee
- Mark Weiss, CFO/Adminisrtrator
Jennings Center for Older Adults
- Allison Salopeck, President/CEO
- Dan Blechschmid, Board of Trustees
- Tangi McCoy, President/CEO
The Hebrew Home at Riverdale by River Spring Health
- Daniel Reingold, President/CEO & Chair Elect for Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Debbie Winn-Horvitz, President/CEO
- Sunni Herman, Executive Vice President
Association of Jewish Aging Serivces
- Don Shulman, President/CEO