Law. Consulting. Technology.
Taylor Wesley is an attorney with ROLF and focuses her practice on transactional and regulatory matters for long-term care providers.
Taylor has been with ROLF since 2022.
Ms. Wesley is admitted to practice law in:
- Any state court in Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Case Western Reserve University School of Law Juris Doctor
- Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Case Western Reserve Law Review
- CALI awards for highest grades in Torts and Criminal Procedure
Dickinson College B.A., Sociology, Women’s Studies
Taylor is a member of the following organizations:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association