Law. Consulting. Technology.
Michele A. Conroy
Michele Conroy is a partner with ROLF and focuses her practice in the areas of health care regulatory compliance, including all aspects of licensure, certification, informal dispute resolution and administrative appeals, and the development of healthcare policies. She also practices in the area of Certificate of Need, from drafting applications through the appeal process.
Michele spent almost 20 years working as a registered nurse, which provides her with a unique perspective on various issues affecting health care providers.
Michele has been with ROLF since 2005.
Michele is admitted to practice law in any state court in:
Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Executive Editor, Cleveland State Law Review
- Associate, Cleveland State Law Review
- Recipient, Chief Justice Samuel H. Siebert Award
- Recipient, Justice Harry Blackmun Scholarship
Ursuline College B.S. in Nursing
- Award of Academic Distinction
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Super Lawyers – Rising Star
Michele was named as a “Rising Star” in the area of health care in 2005-2007 and 2009-2013 by Ohio Super Lawyers – Rising Star Edition.
Michele is a member of the following organizations:
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Bar Association,
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association,
- Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA), and
- LeadingAge Ohio
Michele co- authored the following publication:
New Federal Regulatory and Enforcement Provisions Become Effective for HHA’s. AHLA LTC – SIR Advisor, Vol. 16, Issue 2. November 2013.
Michele has presented numerous times over the years for the following organizations:
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Health Care Association of Michigan (HCAM)
- LeadingAge Ohio
- Ohio Assisted Living Association (OALA)
- Ohio Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (OANAC)
- Ohio Directors of Nursing Administration (ODONA)
- Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA)