Law. Consulting. Technology.
Allison M. Lansell
Allison Lansell is a partner with ROLF and focuses her practice on transactional and regulatory matters for long-term care providers.
Allison has experience representing health care organizations in general corporate matters, acquisitions and divestitures, HUD financing, and tax exemption, with specialized knowledge of licensure and certification, government payor programs, and long-term care provider admissions.
Allison joined ROLF in 2015.
Allison is licensed to practice law in:
• Virginia (inactive)
• The District of Columbia (inactive)
• Maryland (inactive)
• The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
• The United States District Court for the District of Columbia
University of Virginia School of Law
• Managing Editor for the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law
• Editorial board of the Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
• John L. Costello Criminal Law Trial Advocacy Competition, Second Place
• North Grounds Softball League, Commissioner
Case Western Reserve University
• Summa Cum Laude
• Dean’s List
• Varsity Softball Team